I'm Not a Great Person to Love | Teen Wolf

I'm not.

I mean.......

I have good values. I only believe in being an asshole if the situation calls for it. Ask me for help and I'll definitely help you, unless your family, then I'll only help you if I feel like it or if you bribe me.

Sigh

The past few days have been very eventful and very damaging. My sister feels the need to be rude and nasty to me at all times and if I retaliate...I'm telling it to you straight. I'm gonna tell you what you did that hurt me and I'm gonna describe you in the best way I feel. But every time I retaliate, someone always feels the need to tell me how WRONG I am.

Why?

But you know what? I've been through a lot. And because of that, I'm not easy, and not that great to love. If we're gonna hang, don't fuck with me, don't tease me, don't make me feel like shit. It's not funny, it's not cool and it reminds me of how people used to treat me, it reminds me of how psychotic they made me feel when I tell them they always do this only to have them tell me that they don't.

I am TERRIBLE to love. And I'll probably be alone for the rest of my life for it. But guess what, I'm selfish because I've been treated selfishly, I'm hard because I've been beaten repeatedly. And I'm not gonna give my all to someone until I can give my all to myself. If that takes the rest of my life, then so be it.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Teen Wolf forever.

Watching all seasons again tonight.
April 20th, 2014 at 01:07am