Birthday.

Oh hey, guys.

So I am back in New York (yay!). While my birthday wasn't as glamorous, or expensive, as my last. I really liked this one.

I could go on this psychological rant on the cusp age of 17, but I'll save that for later.

I could also complain about how I am, very very slightly,offended some people who I thought were my friends didn't say happy birthday to me. But, I will not do that.

Instead, I will focus on the positive.

Such as being in Philly with my closest friend in the entire world. Like we've gotten to close over the year and now I can't see my life without this girl on my side. I do believe in soul mates and she happens to be my platonic one.

I won't get mushy, I swear.

But yeah.

Image

Doesn't that look like the face of someone's best friend? xD

The day was blissfully mundane as we spent it shopping. I bought 45 bucks worth of thigh highs from American Apparel (because, why not?) I also got some basics from H&M to hopefully wear in the summer as I start up my fashion tumblr. ^.^

But the real gem, is this beauty

Image

This itsy bitsy little pink store was there. We went in thinking the dresses would be super expensive, but they turned out to be decent. I tried on that dress and my friend tried on the blue pencil version of that.

Oh my gerd. I fell in love.

Then the sweetest, cutest, most fab girl who worked there gave me a petticoat.

Image

I became hooked.

I didn't buy it automatically though, believing my dad would disapprove of such a purchase.

So I told her to save it and I'll see if I can get it tomorrow.

I got in later that day.

Just, oh my gosh, I love that dress. With and without the pink petticoat and green belt I bought with it. I have some white open toed wedges in my closet that I just tried with the dress and just asdfghjkl love it.

So gonna wear that dress everyday for sure.

To end that day I went to a seafood place and got brownie cake with icecream and a candle on top.

Image

It was everything. I had a lot of great food down in Philly.

Side note, am I the only one that when someone gives you a food with a candle on it on your birthday that you close your eyes and make a wish before blowing?

Oh well.

Love you guys.

Bye.
April 20th, 2014 at 01:31am