Big News!

Okay! Okay! Hang on, I need to take a deep breath.......I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!! Was that a little to much????? Oh well, let me give you all the low down on what's going on. My brother and his girlfriend (who you like 50% of the time other 50% you sort hate her) are going to have another child. They found out last week I think. But here something cool, I already knew :) and you all want to know how?

She was a lot nicer and this might not make since, but I have had dreams that come true. Yes I know that's weird, but with me it's sort of normal. Any ways, the dream before the big news had a hospital in it and she was getting to see the baby.

Now is it a boy or a girl? To soon to tell she only 5 weeks in. Is everyone happy about this? Most likely not, soon as my sister finds out shit going to hit the fan. My sister doesn't like children very much and she really really doesn't like, are brother girlfriend.

Whelps that's my BIG NEWS. If any one has baby names in mind, I'll add them to my list of baby names. I know it's early, but it's fun to think the names up early I think.

I've already got these few names.

Alex
Erik
Sam
Zander

Alice
Robin
Rose
Emily
April 20th, 2014 at 09:26am