3 Chemical Free Cleaning Tips That Can Save You Money $$$$

Hello fellow Mibba users!
My name is Midnightloverz, and welcome to my first blog entry. Today I will be talking about chemical free cleaning tips that can really save you money and precious time. Enjoy~
1) Stain Remover- Grease is one of the most toughest stains to take out of clothing, its a pain and takes a lot of time to remove. Well worry no more, before letting the stain settle apply some baby powder to the stain and instantly watch the grease get soaked up entirely! You'll never have to worry about permanent stains again.

2) Sweat Stain Remover- Eww what's that under your arm? Sadly its those pesky sweat stains, they smell bad and look disgusting. Now people often use bleach to remove these pesky stains but bleach is known to cause skin irritation, especially those individuals who suffer from eczema. A more safer way to remove stains is make a solution of 1/2 cup of warm water with two crushed aspirin. Let the clothing soak for a few hours (One or two hours is fine) and then once it's done soaking toss in the washing machine. And voila stain is gone. You'll never have to throw away your sweat stained clothing again.

3) Static Remover- Now I was kinda nervous to use this at first, but found it worked wonders on my clothing. When we dry our clothing we often use dryer sheets, but the problem with dryer sheets is they contain a lot of unnatural chemicals and can sometimes leave peculiar residue on clothing. The solution? Roll up a small ball of aluminum foil and toss it in the dryer. Know I know what you're thinking, won't the aluminum catch on fire? To answer your question is no, aluminum is heat resistant and won't at all damage your dryer. The positives of using this ball is it will make your clothing static free and really soft.
You can use this aluminum ball for six months. Once the six months are done throw out the ball and add another small ball. Why waste money on dryer sheets when you have this little money saver. You will as well notice the ball turn from crumbly to really smooth, which I found really cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have enjoyed my chemical free cleaning tips, I have much more to share, if you would like to hear more please leave a comment and I will surely add more.
Please note I have tried all these solutions and found they have worked wonders and saved me money. I would love to hear if these worked for you.
Till then
-Midnightloverz
April 20th, 2014 at 09:07pm