So I Pretty Much Wasted My Time.

A friend of mine that is an ex of my ex, you know "Him". She found out some information for me.

Image

I could do this, I could type this out; I wont cry but I think the tears I would spill would be from anger. I wasted almost a year on someone when I could have been doing other things, I could have been with someone who actually cared and loved me.

A friend of mine, who is his ex from years ago found out some information for me. I didn't ask her to but she basically wanted to know what his deal was during the time we were together, she did find stuff out. It hurt but at the same time its like I want the truth wither it hurts or not.

So basically the whole time him and I were on and off was only because he was on drugs, did he ever love me? No he didn't love me, was never in love with me. Nothing. Does he have some sort of feeling for me, I guess but at the same time I dont know and I dont really care. It seems like he is already moved on and is talking to some girl out in California who is in a different program from him.

So yeah, I wasted my time on him. I tried to be by his side but he really didn't want anything to do with me. You know I'm ready to send his letter back to him, the letter that said he loved me, he missed me and all that other bullshit talk. I feel bad for any female that he gets out there or who knows Karma may just smack him in the ass.

So yeah thats my blog for the day, now I am going to try and start this story for the contest.
April 20th, 2014 at 11:48pm