Possibly Story Hiatus + Advice Needed?

Hi, mibba! As some of you may know, I started a new story! It's called Tim, I Wish You Were Born a Girl and it's inspired by a song with the same name. I love it. But... I may take a hiatus.

I was going to have a date with a boy with the same name. We cancelled due to both being sick. Then we got better, but the date was still to be rescheduled because neither of us knew the other was healthy until we ended up on the phone because he was in the car with someone I'm friends with while I was with a friend. So anyway, my friend and I decided to stay out late at night. And we included the guy in our plans. Though it was kind of awkward.

I was afraid from the time we scheduled a date that after we hung out he wouldn't want to talk to me anymore. I'm insecure.
Well, it doesn't seem like he's going to talk to me. We've barely talked. When I talked to him about it earlier he said, "I'm texting you now, aren't i?" But shortly after, he stopped replying. Maybe I'm overreacting. I just need a lot of attention at times!

Anyway, so since he shares a name with a main character in my story, I feel awkward and sad writing it. So there may be a hiatus.

Is there anyone I can message and ask for boy advice?
April 21st, 2014 at 03:15am