Stiles Stilinski Aka Dylan.

Now first I would like to point out that Dylan O' Brien is just down right sexy, I have to say that I am so fan related happy that he is the same age as me. I mean seriously, can I have him? But on another note, has anyone ever noticed that the main female that is portrayed for the main character of any story that has Stiles in it is, Nina dobrev. Have you noticed this? I mean I use her because I think down right they are a nice match, I find youtube videos of them and I love it!

Image

^^ Seriously, I would love to meet him. It would make my week, day, life. I dont know; it would just make me fucking happy. My main goal last year going to comic- con was to meet him and Norman reedus, but it didn't happen. I was so upset. I really wanted to meet them.

I think I am going to die!
Image

I really want that belt though, I mean I would love to style that belt. I would love to take that belt off of him as well.

Okay one more and then I have to go, but before I go I want you to check out my three teen wolf stories.

Insatiable
You Cant Fight the Devil Within.
Darkness

Now onto the last picture of sexy Dylan!

Did you know that he was on a show called New girl, I think I am going to go watch that now...
Image
April 21st, 2014 at 05:52am