Colored Deviled Eggs + Sequel to The Monster Inside

Hello dear Mibbians. I hope you had a wonderful Easter for the ones who celebrate it, and the ones that don't, I hope you had a wonderful Sunday. If not, I am sorry :( :(.

-sigh- My Easter was okay. Jake, Me, and the girls were going to go to Jakes grandmothers house to eat dinner, but Jake wouldn't get up, and we didn't really know what time to go. Plus, we had to go pick up the girls from my mothers house. She wanted to spend Easter Sunday with them since she doesn't get to see them all that much.

There were just a lot of things that irritated me today. Jake wouldn't get up, we didn't get to have dinner with his family, we didn't really do anything all day while everyone else. here in this small town of mine, were having cook outs, and going out on their boats and such.

I finally got into a some what decent mood, and decided to make some deviled eggs for the first time in my life. I saw a ton of pins on pinterest of dying eggs, and I tried to the whole cracking the boiled egg and putting them in food color, so when you peel the eggs shell, the boiled egg would have little pink or blue cracks dyed into it. I tried, but since there is like a layer over the egg, it just took it with it, so I decided to do this:

Image[/url]-->Image;

Anyway, they were pretty good. I have some left over too. Me and Jake decided to go out and work on his trailer since it doesn't have a tailgate. We walked with our girls up our 1/4 mile long driveway to his Grandmothers, and saw her for a while and walked back.

I am actually really tired too. We did a lot this weekend even though when you really look at it, it doesn't seem like much at all. We finally got our gate up, so our neighbors customers (he owns a junkyard..yay) won't be coming all the way down to our house just to turn around. There was actually one time someone came down, I believe it was the first time it happened, I walked out on the front porch with Jakes shotgun in hand, and they sped off up the driveway.

About my Loki story, The Monster Inside, I recently finished it about a week or so ago, and I am working on the sequel for it. I have the first chapter written out, but I need to type it up. It seems like any more when I actually write my stories out, I can only write three sentences at most, and then I have to stop and take a break for my poor hand. So, that is in the process of being made.

Um, lets see. I guess that is all. I am going to go take my make-up off, eat the rest of my home-made pizza, and snuggle up with Jake and go to sleep. Goodnight Mibbians and Good day to the Mibbians with daylight haha.
April 21st, 2014 at 07:29am