Would Anyone Be Kind Enough to Make Me a Banner? (How Was Your Easter?)

Ugh, I'm sorry Mibba but I do not like this whole capitalizing blog titles shit. It just reminds me of when I was twelve and would type every fuckin' word with a capital letter. Bleh, it seems really silly and superfluous.

Anywho, I'm in need of some of Mibba's lovely banner makers! I would gladly appreciate it if anyone could take the time to make me a banner. Of course, you'd get credit and everything, and I'd be so grateful!
How was your Easter, Mibba?
Mine was...okay. Ate dinner with the grandparents and drove four hours home. I don't know if my parents are going to work stuff out, but I suppose that's for another blog, another day.

I missed Game of Thrones tonigh. Auck! I know I could watch it now, but that's a show my boyfriend and I catch at 9 each Sunday on HBO, but seeing he was at AwesomeCon and I was on the road, we both missed it. I want to watch it now, but seeing that's *our* thing, I think I'll just wait until later today.

I checked out that new tv show Salem and it was pretty neat. I liked it!

And here's a picture of my little roly-poly leopard. I adore little Vera so much.
Image

Now I'm going to try to sleep, because it's 3:30 am and I'm tired, haha.
April 21st, 2014 at 09:26am