So, Time Flies by Ridiculously Fast

I remember like three months ago, I stressed myself to pieces over my drivers license, university applications, GYA- which is a huge high school project, all seniors get here in Sweden their last year and how I would deal with all schoolwork.

Now, I've already applied to 9 different programs in three different universities!

I've completed my GYA, actually sent it in last night, which was the deadline for it.

Driving is finally going really well because I'm not stressing myself up over it, and I try to keep telling myself that I am good at it, that I'm not as lousy at doing this as I think I am. It's difficult to convince myself, but I'm trying to relax on that end when it comes to driving otherwise I'll never get my license and it's worked fine, gonna see if I can get it within a month and a half.

Still I have a lot of school work and shit like that, but I'm trying to get everything done as fast as I can. I've got a huge oral exam in Swedish the 6th May and I need to write a really, really long speech- I'm screwed. stagefriiiiiiight!

But I'm gonna try to chop all assignments and homeworks off, piece by piece.. Gonna try to work a bit on something everyday so I know that it's gonna get done and that I wont have to stress my ass over it during the last two days before grades are set.

Whaterloooooo, going to talk about more positive shit.

I'm obsessed with 1D, mainly Harry Styles... and slowly Niall.
Image

...heavy metal idd Hawhreh
Image

Image

I'm out. Let's neutralize this shit with oldies but goldies
Image

...people seriously need to make GOOD gifs of a7x
April 23rd, 2014 at 11:50am