I Am One Lucky Woman

These 9 guys have taken over my life. They're amazing all of them and their music is more than amazing. In some weird way it feels very good to like bands who are in my own age, a couple of years older some of them. I can relate to it more than I can with, for example Avenged Sevenfold who are in their thirties. So these are the 9 guys and their music that I am currently obsessed with.

Ashton Irwin
Image
That smile, that laugh (or should I say those laughs) and the super thick Aussie accent. Perfect.

Calum Hood
Image
That. Smile. And the way that everyone thinks he's asian ... Calum is a real cutie.

Harry Styles
Image
The hair and his surprisingly dark voice. Love him.

Liam Payne
Image
He has the cutest smile in history, he's hot and he can dance. What more can you ask of in a man?

Louis Tomlinson
Image
His beard makes him look so mature. I like it a lot. And he's a football player, which is one of my weaknesses and I don't even know why.

Luke Hemmings
Image
That lip ring fits so good with that smile. And he can actually play a blown up guitar. He's perfect.

Michael Clifford
Image
Those lips, and his hair. Can't forget the thick Aussie accent either!

Niall Horan
Image
His smile is so big and pretty. His irish accent is amazing and he has a quite nice booty.

Zayn Malik
Image
His smile, his eyes, the way he pronounces his own name like "Zeen" and the fact that he can draw is preetty cool.
April 23rd, 2014 at 06:55pm