I Want To Go To England

It's so damn annoying to capitalize each word, wow. Not complaining about the changes even if it is annoying but I got a message today from a blog mod, where they've edited ALL my visible blogs. Haha, I mean it's more work for them which I find ridiculous when it is old blogs that they are editing... let the new rule apply on the new blogs lol- okay not trying to start an argument or whatever.

I've always wanted to go to England, London mainly.

It's been a life long dream of mine, to go to England and all that, the past year when I found out my mother moved to Derby the thought has scared me a bit for some reason, I'm gonna be in the same country my mother fled to, to avoid me.

My friend Shane, I think he hates London, says it's a dump etc. I don't care, its still a new place and it would be fun to go to a country where they speak my favorite language, to eat new food and just get a new world experience.

Like I want to go to, Maddam Tausades...ohkay did I spell that right? No? Yes? I hope you got it anyways. I want to see Picadilly Circus, ride a red doubledecker, eat real fish and chips, drink tea in England, annoy the guards outside of Buckingham Palace, try a red telephone booth, learn even more British Slang than I know!

I'd even want to shop there, I don't like shopping but they have so many good stores there.

So Andrea and I, well actually she, made the suggestion that we should take like a short weekend trip to England sometime soon! It got me back on that track, now I'm super excited! Even checked out tickets at RyanAir, they're really cheap and it seems that I might actually afford it.

I've already got 90€ saved up, in cash, in my Canadian piggy bank hehe, and my studiegrants are around 100€. So after cut my hair next month, and save the rest I could have around 130-140€ in total and then some more if I save the next months studie grant, of course I gotta check out hotels but it doesn't have to be the four seasons, so I feel like it could possibly work.. I just don't know when...

...and that sucks.
April 23rd, 2014 at 09:23pm