How to Steal a Car.

I haven't posted a blog in awhile. There's been a lot going on this past week, so I guess I'll start with the most dramatic.

Someone stole my car on Monday. I was getting out of my last period of school when I looked in my bag and realized, Shit, someone stole my car keys! Needless to say, I was pissed and freaking out. As I was rushing out of the classroom, one of my boyfriend's friends stopped me and asked for help on his chemistry homework. I promised to help him if he helped me figure out where my car keys were.

I back tracked to where I had spent most of the day working on senior activities in what student government likes to call The Boardroom. So I go to the boardroom, all of my student gov family is there, and immediately they're like, "Knox! We need your help!"

And I'm just like, "Fuck off, I need to find my keys!"

I tore that room APART, and the whole entire time my bf's friend is just at my back insisting we go check in the library even though I told him more than once that I definitely did not go to the library at all that day. Finally, almost in tears, I run to the office and tell them I'm missing my car keys. At this point my bf's friend is starting to look really concerned and he's telling me not to cry with his arm awkwardly around my shoulders. The women in the office were no help: they only told me to go stand by my car and wait to see if maybe someone comes to it like sounding off the lock/unlock button.

As I'm running out to the parking lot, my bf's friend is asking me again if I'd help him with his chemistry homework. All of student gov was texting me to come back to the boardroom, one of them was even running after me SCREAMING for me to come help them, and I am just so done with everyone at that point that I'm ignoring the world because as I run to where I usually park my car I realize it's gone.

Someone stole my car.

And I burst into tears like a baby.

My student gov friend grabs me and she holds me and she tells me not to cry. I whip out my phone and first text my boyfriend, who was in practice, that my car is missing, then my mom. I'm on the phone with my mom crying, my bf's friend is hurriedly texting someone on his phone, my friend is just hugging my waist and telling me to get off the phone. We're causing a great big scene because my crying and shouting on the phone has drawn the attention of students waiting nearby.

I finally get off the phone to call the police and I'm literally about to press call when my bf's friend says, "OH THANK GOD!" and runs into the middle of the parking lot byway.

Who stole my car?
My boyfriend.

Why?
He was asking me to prom.

He drives up in my car with PROM? written in big letters on the windows. They stop in the middle of the byway and the doors open and all these balloons come floating out the car along with some of my friends holding bouquets of flowers and candy. Then my boyfriend gets out with this sign that says YES / NO and a big sharpie for me to make my decision.

I'm standing there red in the face from shouting, tears drying on my cheeks, my expression completely dumb-founded because I hadn't been expecting that at all. He comes and hugs me, I slap him on the arm for scaring the shit out of me, then give him a big ol' kiss because that's what the people want to see, then circle YES on his prom sign.

Everyone claps, we drive off into the horizon, and it's happily ever after.

The End.

There were so many people in on it. Even my sixth period teacher knew, and that's why she let my boyfriend leave early for his fake 'practice.' I was just happy I wouldn't have to help student gov or anyone with their chemistry homework.

Oh, and I got a prom date. c:
April 24th, 2014 at 04:29am