Tarot Card Reading | Freaky

So, my tarot cards came in the mail the other day and I was so anxious to give myself a reading. However, I've heard that whenever you receive tarot cards, you're supposed to tap each card three times to cancel out anyone's energy who may have handled the cards. My friend from work than claimed that I must sleep with my cards before I do a reading, funny right? I thought the same thing you're probably thinking right now. Anyway, I was like okay whatever. I guess my energy would be transferred completely through my bed? I forgot why she said to do so.

I had bought an Earth deck; which I'm not too fond of. But, I also bought an Energy deck; which I absolutely adore. The Energy deck is actually Oracle cards, they're supposed to revel both present energy I can project and the results I'd get.

Before work this morning, I completely relaxed my mind, relaxed my body, and just tried to connect with my inner spiritual side. I shuffled my cards in a random order, I then picked four cards at random throughout the deck and then looked at my handy dandy book that came with the cards to decipher what my conscious mind was trying to tell me.

My first card was a picture of a tornado, it was dark and eery. The word read Storm Warning. As I began reading, it was made clear to me that a certain difficulty was heading my way. I pondered what that could mean and then it hit me. I'm moving to a whole different state in a few months and my boy friend is staying while I go. I've been with him for three years now and we were going to try the long distance thing. Unfortunately he had been talking about wanting to propose to me before I go. I said no don't, I know. I probably won worst girl friend of the year award. He heard me out on why I didn't want to be engaged, but I have a slight underlying feeling he'll still try. This card basically stands to say that I need to stand up for myself and take my own action on my behalf. It quotes "As with all difficulty, even the worst storm passes. Always remember you have the power and wisdom to handle whatever may come your way." I know I can handle this situation, I'm just afraid too.

Second card was an open door with a heart hovering in the middle, the word read Door to Romance. Before I even read what it meant, I instantly was reminded of a conversation I had with my best friend about the whole move. I was scared that being away from my current boy friend would make me lonely. Not that I would ever cheat on him, I love him way too damn much. But, I was scared that I could possibly find someone who would just give me the time of day. With that in my mind, I started to read. It did mention that a new love could be in my near future although it always said that it could be a new experience within a current relationship. Which I understood. My boy friend and I are completely two different people. I'm the type of girl who hates PDA, isn't a fan of cuddling and snuggling. I'm very independent in a relationship, I'm not a lovey dovey kind of girl. My boy friend however is. He's absolutely touchy feely with everything. Since my move is getting closer, he's somehow gotten worse. I had told my mom and my best friend that he's absolutely suffocating me with his love. No matter how many times I tell him, he just won't back away. I have concluded that I need this move. I need to be able to realize that I miss his constant nagging of wanting to hold my hand and showers of kisses. I think this card is saying that my heart will be opening to a new experience. I've never had the chance to miss him and want to shower him with cuddles and kisses. So, maybe this move, I'll realize how much I adore his constant shower of love.

Third card was a man who seemingly enough reminded me of Jesus. It read Healer of Ages. As I'm reading the words, "This amazing entity is with you now, bringing resolution to physical, mental, and emotional ills, helping to unblock stuck energy and revitalize your life force." I've been feeling like a complete asshole ever since I had told my boy friend no to being engaged. Everyone had me feel guilty and an outright bitch. I'm nineteen. I'm so young, so naive, so not ready to have that title hanging over my head. I've had problems with commitment in the past and even though I've been with him for three years now, being engaged really solidifies that I'm not to say stuck, but ultimately. I love him, don't get me wrong. I'm just not big on confirming I'll be with him forever. Lately, I've come to terms to how I feel about it all. I finally felt okay with it, it's my choice. It's my life. Why should I feel guilty about it? So I think this card just meant that this entity helped me reestablished my inner feelings about it all.

Fourth and last card was a picture of a man hovering in mid air, mediating, it read Rest and Rejuvenation. All it basically said was to relax, and let things go. I think this was linked to the third card. Just re-confirming that because I've accepted the whole no engagement, I need to let it melt away and just enjoy the rest of the time I have with him.

It blows my mind how all of these cards are linked in some sort of another but that's it words too. I'm still learning how to give readings and everything but maybe you all who are interested can help me. Send me a message explaining a little about yourself so I can get a good idea of who I'll be reading. Drawing from the things you tell me about yourself, I can convert that into giving a reading. I'll explain what each card is and what it means and than from then on you can pin point if it has anything to deal with a situation in your life.

xox
kay.
April 24th, 2014 at 06:11am