TV Show Survey.

Pick your 5 favorite tv shows and answer questions about them.

1. Game Of Thrones.
2. Hemlock Grove (I know it's on Netflix, but they played it on TV here).
3. Trailer Park Boys
4. Outrageous Fortune.
5. Housos.


1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
Peter Rumancek, the sexy werewolf. Goddamn.



2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
That would have to be Stannis Baratheon. I know he means well, and I didnt mind him in the books, but in the show he just bothers me.



3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
Geez, any of the with a heavy Loretta influence. I love her. But I think maybe the last episode in season five, when major crap goes down.

4. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?


Awe, that would have to be Ricky & Lucy. Although Bubbles and his kittens come close, haha.

5. What’s your favourite season of 5?

Season One. Best Season.

6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?


I don't know what that means...Um, I think it means the relationship I don't like? I'll go with that. Roman Godfrey and His mother seem to have some weird thing going on, it bothers me. Not because incest, but because I hate his character. Haha.

7. How long have you watched 1?
Since episode Nine of Season One, after my mum showed me that episode, I was hooked.I have to watch it at least once a day to keep sane. I have an obsessive personality. Lol.



8. How did you become interested in 3?
I was around at an ex boyfriends place and his brother showed me this series. I laughed so hard, the next day I went out and brought all of them from JBHIFI.



9. Who is your favourite actor in 2?


Landon Liboiron

10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Game Of Thrones. Hands Down.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of?
Outrageous Fortune, it was the longest running so far of all of them, however Game Of Thrones may rival it in the future, haha.

12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?


Loretta. She is so me. I would do everything she did.

13. How would you kill off your fav in number 1?
Not With Fire, Fire Cannot Kill A DRAGON ;)



14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
That would actually work. I would pay to see it.

15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
:
Sansa Stark + Jaime Lannister. I could get behind that.

16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
3. Although they are both great casts.



17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5?
Oh, One Deff.
April 24th, 2014 at 07:43am