I Have Failed Again

Right. So. I said I was going to finish my Melex by today, but apparently that didn't end up happening. I am horrible and it is taking me forever to finish this. Ugh, what is wrong with me. Okay, it's not as bad as when I was writing Go, but I'm still procrastinating. Alright, since I'm here might as well tell you guys what my progress is.

I've written 4,727 words and I still have a lot to write. Mibba, I believe this might end up being a little over 6k and that means this will be my longest one-shot to date. So far, I'm at the hurtful part and I feel so bad for the poor pain I am putting our dear Alex through, but he'll be fine in the end. WE CAN DO THIS, ALEX. JUST GOTTA GET THROUGH THIS HURT AND THEN THE HAPPY PARTS ARE COMING. My poor babies, tho. But I like how this is going and I'm actually pretty glad it's not as fluffy as what I usually write because sometimes it's nice to write fluffy and sometimes it's really fun to write some hurt.

Since I suck right now and still haven't posted it, I'm just gonna give you guys another excerpt:

“Hi,” she said softly.

“Hi,” he said back. But Alex didn’t want to attempt to do small talk with her. They obviously had to work things out and since she was already there, no point in waiting until the morning. He had to bring it up before it got even more awkward. “Look, about earlier-”

He was then interrupted by her lips crashing into his and his arms went around her waist to pull her close. Meg held his face in her hands and he picked her up and took her inside his room. Once the door closed and they got to the bed, she removed his shirt and pants while he did the same with her dress. She refused to pull away from him and he relished in the feeling of her body against his, the both of them picking up where they had left off hours earlier.

It was a night he wouldn’t forget and it was unforgettable for many reasons. Before, he believed that would be the night he and Meg had realized that they could work. Sure they were off to a rocky start, but they could still deal with their differences, all the bullshit, and any other obstacles that tried to stop them from being happy. As long as they cared for each other, they could last. That’s what he believed. What he didn’t know or expect was that it was her own way of saying goodbye.


Yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna write a little bit more before going to bed. For those who are waiting for this, thank you for dealing with me. I'm taking a million years, I know. And I keep wasting time by making these blogs. Okay, enough blogging. Need to write. WRITE, ALIYA. WRITE DAMMIT.

...I'm gonna go now.

Deuces.
April 24th, 2014 at 08:53am