That Awkward Moment Thursday

Hello, this is the second time I've done this and I'm going to try to do it every Thursday, if I repeat any moments I apologize. So here we go!

That awkward moment when your chemistry teacher asks you if it's too early to start drinking...yeah 8am is a tad early

That awkward moment when a couple is making out right in front of your locker

That awkward moment when you tell someone you like them and their response is, "Oh."

That awkard moment when your fourth grade cousin's teacher calls one of your cousin's classmates a slut...mmkay

That awkard moment when your friend who is a girl wants to ask out your guy-friend unknowing that he is gay.

That awkward moment when you accidentally walk in front of someone in the hall and cause them to fall on the ground and you are laughing so hard you have to sit down....I'm not a terrible person, I promise.

That awkward moment when you are making the v-licking sign(long story) and make contact with a cute guy while doing it.

That awkward moment when you try to take a picture of someone without them knowing and the flash goes off.

That awkward moment when the only time there is a quiet part in a movie and you tell your friend you have to go to the bathroom...now the whole theatre knows :)

That awkward moment when you try to smile at a cute guy and your lip gets caught in your braces....so attractive.

That awkward moment when your seven year old cousin has an Iphone five.

That awkward moment when you pay someone fifteen dollars to kill a spider...my fear is empyting my wallet :(

That awkward moment when you scream "GET IT!!!" in a demonic voice and the whole cafeteria turns to look at you. (Spider is the it)

That awkward moment when you burst out laughing during a chem exam because it's seven in the morning, you're slap happy and you remember something funny.

That awkward moment when you look up the band Culo but all you type in is Culo images not Culo band and pictures of butts pop up........not clothed........Culo in Spanish means ass...................

That awkward moment when kid who is completely baked gets a 100 on his exam.........alright that's cool.

That awkward moment when you stick your hair in a store fan and walk around with a toy fan stuck in your hair 

That awkward moment when you gasp out loud while reading something/watching something.

That awkward moment when your friend starts whispering obscenities into your ear during a fire drill....it wasn't actually a drill :/ Yay chem lab fires!!!

That awkward moment when your mom gives you a ten minute lecture about how I should wear sunglasses because the sun is especially bad for blue eyes and I will go blind.............when we are on the side of the road and it's nighttime..........

So if you stuck with me congrats! And adios! :)
Also these are my own experiences.  

 
April 24th, 2014 at 02:29pm