Jess Felt Like Making a Shoutout Blog, So Here It Is!

I've never really made a shoutout blog before and I'm not sure how they work, so I'm just going to kind of wing it here.

Mibba is like my family and I love every single Mibbian on here, but there are those ones that honestly complete my life and make my day and they're just the sweetest and they're great to talk to and amazing writers. So let's start, without further ado.

First, I want to give a shoutout to Teddi, aka light me up. She is such a great writer and her One Direction stories are absolutely brilliant and well written. Teddi is also a great friend and I love talking to her, she's so nice and friendly and it's so easy to talk to her.

Next, I'd like to give a shoutout to the one and only, Fira, or diana parr. She is such a sweetheart and it's so fun talking to her and being able to tell her anything and everything about bands, I can relate to her in so many ways. Her stories are also perfect and Fira is honestly the best.

But of course, who can forget the hilarious Lina (charity_hope)! She is absolutely adorable and the funniest girl ever. I can literally fangirl and make hashtags and joke with her all day and she cheers me up whenever I feel sad. Plus, she ships Juke. That's enough to make me love anyone! Not to mention the fact Lina's stories are life.

Last but not least, someone that's very close to my heart. Bekah, also known as kidagakash. This girl is literally like my sister. Over the past year we have grown incredibly close to each other, and I can literally tell her anything. It's hard to believe we met just by her offering to make me a layout, because she's become one of my bestest friends. She's hilarious, friendly, sweet, queen, and understanding. I couldn't ask for anyone better than her, even if she is on the other side of the world.

Well I'm totally not at the verge of tears at this point.

I love you guys all so very much, and I hope you understand how important you guys are to me.
April 24th, 2014 at 07:57pm