Holiday!

Did you know that my catchphrase is 'sorry'? Yep. I said I would still be around even though I'm not really writing on here anymore, but I've been kinda AWOL. If I haven't replied to your comment then, wait, I'm going to say it again, sorry!

I've got three birthdays this week; my friend, my sister and my nephew. I'm currently two down with one to go. Also, I'm going on holiday on Saturday. Which is the whole point of this blog!

Right, so I'll be away from Saturday 26th to Monday 5th. I actually get back on the Sunday, but I'll probably be sunburned and tired and that is not a good combination. I'm going to Greece, yay! I haven't been since I was sixteen and I am so flippin' excited. I make no secret of how much I love Greek Mythology :) And this is my first holiday abroad since 2012.

Anywho, Saturday morning I have to take my rats to their 'hotel' (I'm going to miss the little bastards.) And make sure we actually get to the airport on time. I also have a whole list of crap I need to do tomorrow. I haven't even thought about packing yet. I usually like to do it at around 1 am the night/morning I fly. My packing is usually like this;

Image

And I just take what lands in the suitcase.

I'm attempting to completely shut off from social media while I'm away so I probably won't be using the hotel wi-fi. It's only a week right? Though I might get on a couple of times to check my emails.

When I get back I will hopefully have a one shot (or two!) for my lovely Kate. I'm sorry I haven't got it done before I've gone. What I have so far doesn't seem good enough :/

Now a note to all you wonderful Mibbians; If I usually read your story and you update while I'm away could you possibly leave me a comment? And if anyone starts a story they think I might like then link me up! That would be glorious. Thank you.

I shall leave you with some pretty boys I know you like.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Hey Kate, totally had my fourth dream about him last night. But he was only a side character, so technically I'm not a stalker??

Image

Stay classy Mibba ;)
April 24th, 2014 at 11:56pm