Kids + The Monster Inside Sequel

GRRRR!!! Sometimes I think I wasn't meant to be a mother...well a step mother anyway, but I guess everyone feels like that at some point in their lives when they have kids. It just seemed like my babies weren't listening to a single word I said.

My oldest decided to come home from school with a paper from her teacher stating that she had four and a half hours to do one paper (which she can do in under 15 minutes) and there was hardly anything done on it. So, I told her no games for the entire day. Then we try to do her actual homework and she just doesn't listen to me at that either. I am trying to teach her something that she needs to understand and she just doesn't care. She is like her daddy when it comes to that. She is a very smart little girl, she just doesn't want to learn even though she says she does. Ugh.

My youngest wanted to run everywhere today, and even though I told her about fifty times to stop running, she decided not to listen and fell in the yard today. Of course she starts crying a big ol fit and I just said "I told ya so." She wasn't hurt, it more or so just scared the living daylights out of her.

It just seemed like they just didn't care what Miss Koda had to say whether it be helpful or not. That is what really irritated me today.

Anyway, with the Monster Inside Sequel, I have just posted up Chapter Three. I would have posted it up sooner, but, if you read above, you understand why I haven't. I have gotten a ton of people loving the story and I am so happy about it. The Monster Inside and Madness and Love are pretty much my babies right now. I really do hope everyone who reads it likes it. Some have given their feedback, but others haven't which is okay I guess.

I suppose I shall end it here. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, but then again, I am not because here lately we have been working to the bone trying to get our land and everything cleaned and looking really nice. -sigh- I hope everyone has a lovely night and for the ones who are just waking up, Good Morning. I hope you guys have a wonderful day!!! Night Mibbians.
April 25th, 2014 at 04:51am