Avenged Sevenfold Concerts and Fried Hair

So this weekend is Welcome to Rockville which means I'll be seeing Avenged Sevenfold in concert! I mean there are other bands like Volbeat, Fozzy and Devour the Day that are playing but A7X are the ones I really want to see. It's been three years since I've seen them so I'm excited. I may be sick and my hair is completely fried but I'm excited! I'll be seeing them in concert even if I was on my deathbed or having a bad hair day.

Yea my hair is fried. Because I pushed the limits to bleach and bleach won. It's been awhile since I fried my hair so I'm kind of disappointed that it happened. But it's not something I can't handle. I've dealt with this before and I'll do it again. Plus it's only my tips; I could always cut them off if I can't deal with it anymore. I take care of my hair usually guys, I promise. Stuff like this happens to the best of us, nothing to freak out over. This is what I'm secretly chanting to myself because I'm freaking out a bit. It's been over six years without damage to my hair and my fried tips happened!

Saturday I won't be on any time after 1. Because all the bands I want to see start playing at 2 and I don't want to miss them. A7X won't be on til almost ten so I won't be on til Sunday and that's if I could move. Wish my mom and her friend good luck. This is my mom's first A7X concert and I think this is my mom's friend's first rock concert ever! He lives such a sheltered life.

Speaking of concerts, my aunt informed me that my baby cousin is going to mayhem to see A7X and it'll be his 3rd time going to the fest. Can you say proud cousin? He's getting into all this stuff on his own. I hope he knows how proud of him I am. I mean sure if I lived in PA I'd be teaching him about all these wonderful bands but since I'm in Florida, I can't. It sucks. I wish I was up there with him, going to rock concerts. But I can't so I'm going to be proud from a distance. And when I say baby cousin, he's like 13 I think. He's just the baby of the family.

So I'm stoked to see my babies in concert. And I hope my hair goes back to normal by May 5th. I start school that day! Speaking of which, I should probably do my online orientation. Any way, I'm going. Peace!
April 25th, 2014 at 05:22am