The Greatest Thing I've Ever Seen

WATCH ME.

I have not laughed this hard in ages. As fellow writers I just had to share this with you. Maybe some of you have seen it. I happened across it just now on another website. I am still in stitches. Seriously. Watch this. It will make whatever horrible day you're having better. It will put a smile on your face. It will have you on the floor. Whomever is responsible for this - kudos, sir and/or ma'am. Kudos.

Alright then. Of course it's telling me that it's too short to be a proper blog post... I will reserve my frustrated grumblings and simply ramble on about useless things that have absolutely nothing to do with above video until I reach the required length to appease the Mibba blog Gods. Ahem.

The sky is blue. The grass is green. Water is wet. The sun? It's hot. There are four seasons. There are seven continents. The world is made mostly of water. We know more about outer space than we do about said water - the ocean. Fish swim in the ocean. So does Aquaman. Aquaman sucks. He is the worst superhero ever. The best superhero ever? Ironman. That is my humble opinion. Speaking of superheroes - anyone see Captain America: Winter Soldier? How about that Sebastian Stan? Le yum. Think I've met my character requirement yet? Let's see...

P.S. WHY IS THE YOUTUBE EMBED CODE NOT WORKING?
April 25th, 2014 at 06:59am