More Chirps and Rants.

Hiiii.

I guess that kinda became the default greeting of my blog posts, now.

Anyway, a lot of things have been happening lately! Probably more than I could handle, but they're all pretty exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time.

I actually just finished like 80% of my mock exams this week before I take the actual final ones in like two weeks. It was pretty intense, I tell you. The language exams weren't bad, I think even maths were kinda okay, but dammit physics were killing me. Plus, I hate it when I like casually say "shit I'm so nervous, I don't understand this topic at all" but people are like "dude chill you're gonna get good grades anyway" and they say it in the most condescending tone possible. It wasn't an encouragement at all. Like, no, just because I got like a few lucky, good grades in the past doesn't mean that I can't freak out right now. Your comment didn't help at all, thank you very much.

But enough with the wrath. I'm glad I got through this week, though. I still have two papers of business management exam on Monday, so I have that to worry about on the weekend.

On a side note, my nine boys seem to be living their dreams right now! Excuse me for talking about them every chance I get, but I love seeing the 5SOS boys doing a radio tour and playing games and talking to fans! They seem to really enjoy it! Although, I stumbled upon this set of gifs on tumblr where they were seen leaving their bus and entering their hotel, and they looked so tired. But they still waved at the fans beside the bus. V v v nice.

Also, 1D's WWA tour is tomorrow! Yeay! Maybe tonight, for some of you people who aren't in the same hemisphere as I am. So exciting!!! I'm really really curious of how the stage and the whole deal is gonna look like! They've been teasing us so much, I can't stand it.

Hmm. What else. OH I caught up on Awkward in like three days, lol. That was a new record of mine. Well, to be fair it's just like 21 mins per episode so it didn't really take a long time to catch up. I'm gonna try and watch The Mindy Project, now. This tweet below really drew me into Mindy Kaling just now, aside from the many witty things I've heard about her before.

Image

So cheeky. I love it.

What else what else.

OHH OH I made a writing blog hehehe. Because, you know, why not? I thought it'll be fun, and I was right! I've been lurking on tumblr (on my main account) for awhile now and I found so many things that I thought reminded me of my fanfics. All I wanted to do was reblog them, so I thought I might as well make a new side blog. If you wanna check it out, click here. Come say hi or let's follow each other or whatever!

But in here also hi??? How are you peeps???

p.s. I have two zits on the edge of my bottom lip and they look ugly as fuck. I always have zits on the stupidest spots on my face. sigh.
April 25th, 2014 at 04:15pm