I Need Advice/Help

Hello! I have two things to talk about and both require your advice so...........here we go!

1) Two nights ago my mom was screaming her brains out at me.
She said that I always act like people should pity me when in fact I never do, I get uncomfortable when people give me attention. Then she screamed at me for "talking back". 
I don't even understand what "talking back" is or how you do it? Can someone tell me like an example of talking back. I'm pretty sure I didn't talk back but how do I know?

2) My mom has brought up several times that her commute is too long. Thirty minutes, an hour there and back/roundtrip. So she wants to move away from where we live and closer to her work. The place she wants to move to is where we used to lived when I was in sixth grade. I hated that school. Everyone there smokes pot or grows it and I already sort of have a social status there as the shy quiet girl who might be mute, I'm not. When I look back on the years I lived in that community I just remember being constantly harrassed over and over. I do not under any circumstances wish to move back there. 
The place I'm in now has really nice people and I have the best friends anyone could ask for. I really love it here and I do not want to move, and if we Had to move then I wouldn't mind moving anywhere except my old town/school. Any advice on what to do once you've moved.

Adios!
April 25th, 2014 at 05:29pm