I'm a Part of the Magazine Staff, Bought a Print to Support Stray Dogs as Well

So I woke up today, went to school with like 4 hours worth of sleep, and I've been surprisingly chirpy today and throughout the rest of the day. I mean I bought a Red Bull at SevenEleven right outside our school and a sandwhich- yay, first breakfast this week.

Turns out the Red Bull lasted for an entire day.. but I've drunk three today... It's bad. Like I used to drink 1-2 energydrinks a month like 2,5 years ago, then one week two years ago I drank like 30.. Now I'm drinking one every day, I don't know what's happening. I'm scared. I need to stop, I know I can but I just like the idea of relaxing for a moment to drink a cool beverage instead of hot coffee that makes me sweat- just like my sister hates smoking but wants to relax by just having that smoke. It's an addiction and I am stopping tomorrow. I need to for my own sake, this is money I'm wasting on stupid crap.

Anyways, back to the point. It started with Isabelle, texting me that she got a message on Mibba, then I logged onto Mibba whilst on the bus and scrolled through my messages, well I'm now an editor I was really honestly surprised...

Then once I got to school I message the person that informed me and my brain might have been energetic but it has not been running that smoothly.. I asked the poor girl at least 9238123 questions about the threads etc. Haha.

Not only that, the one piece I decide to edit as my first, doesn't get edited first. My browser marks the entire article- except it's the wrong one... so I sent in that to the person without realizing it, then it turns out my mibba acted up sending her 4 messages with the same thing. Awesome work, Viktoria =)

At least I edited the right piece now and the person was really nice and understanding, but I'm so embarrassed because I don't mess up like this awww haha.

I just hope I'm doing things right, obviously people that are staff as well will probably let me know if I'm doing something wrong since they are all really nice ^^

Also...

Image

one of these prints were ordered. I absolutely admire Hannah Pixie Snowdon- at first I was a tad jealous she was with Oli, not going to lie but now I freaking love her. She is so talented and beautiful.. forever my weekly woman crush.

The proceeds from buying these prints will go to save stray dogs basically, and help to provide shelters for them. It was expensive but I admire the cause and not only to I love her prints, I just really love dogs, to be honest more than I love people so this is really important to me. Hopefully I get it soon so I know that the 14£ will not have been a waste. :)

You can read more about the Anubis print and the For the love of dogs foundation, here!
April 26th, 2014 at 12:21am