How Not to Get a Blog Deleted.

Disclaimer: The validity of this blog is not ensured. The only thing that can be deemed as true are the compliments given to any Mibbian mentioned.

Sigh. I have been a victim of the dreadful blog executioner and in result to that, my previous blog "I Wrote a Thing" received the electric chair because it went against the the blog guidelines. The culprit of this was not, in fact, my fingers for typing the blog out but instead it was my mind for making me feel as if I needed to write because, coincidentally, I love sharing my writing on writing websites.

But I must admit, I am a badass rebel that doesn't read the Terms and Conditions of any site I join and Mibba is the first thing to pull the taser out on me. Seriously. But I also admit that I read the Knowledge Base in my free time because I am a nerd and run out of things to read. How did I skip over the section for blogs?

Perhaps it's because I feel as if blogs are something that should be deemed as ours. I feel as if we should be able to post things that we deem as necessary and as ours. All I wanted to do was share a short piece of writing with my friends and not have to post it as a story because I don't even like it enough to publish it as a story. It's dreadful. But yeah, that's one way to get your blog deleted.

But the Blog Moderators are lovely and they're only doing their job, no matter how faulty the guidelines may be.
April 26th, 2014 at 07:56pm