10 Original Phrases, Metaphors, Or Similes

Moon/mooned the queen.
Definition: Be careful who you make mad.
Example: You rely mooned the queen, when you peed on that cops car.

Chose/choosing to eat dirt.
Definition: Someone who constantly dose things that get them hurt.
Example: Every time you let them hurt you, you're just choosing to eat dirt.

Learn/learning to laugh at hell, so life can feel a little more like heaven.
Definition: #1 Find the bright side of your pain.
#2 If you focus only on the bad stuff life will never get better.
Example: Life is a lot more fun when you realize that you can Learn to laugh at hell, so life can feel a little more like heaven.

Downer in the room, the.
Definition: someone usually in a group of people who wines and complains so much it ruins everyone's fun.
Example: You need to stop being the downer in the room and grow the hell up.

The/have the disposition of the freak.
Definition: Someone who is creepy by choice and ether makes people laugh or scars them of.
Example: I was able to make that guy leave me and my friends alone because I have the disposition of the freak.

Bus person/ a bus person.
Definition: A very gross, lowed, and weird person, usually found on a bus.
Example: You see that guy in the stained over cote yelling at a chiwawa? Hes a bus person.

Smooth headed idiot, a.
Definition: #1 Someone who doesn't understand satire (the joke slides over their heads because there so smooth).
#2 The downer in the room is often a smooth headed idiot as well.
Example: If you thought that song about stereotypes was serious then you're a smooth headed idiot.

Blind to all but yourself/himself/herself.
Definition: A person who sees only what they wont to, often going so far as to ignoring reality.
Example: He started to lie so much he could no longer distinguish between what was real and the reality he created by deceiving himself, he crawled under a rock and became blind to all but himself.

Drama Leper.
Definition: Some one who spreads drama like a disease (smiler to a drama leech or drama queen except the leper doesn't always spread drama on purpose. The downer in the room often has this too).
Example: Stay away from that girl, she's the biggest drama leper I've ever met.

Blame/blames (insert person/groups here)
Definition: The act of blaming some one or something for your problems, to make them self's feel better about their sad life's (the downer in the room has this about 80% of the time).
Example: How can you blame the police for you getting arrested, when you're the one who chucked a rock at them?
April 28th, 2014 at 05:31pm