So I Went to Prom | Free Comments!

Saturday night was my senior Prom. It was kind of exciting. The theme was Heaven on Earth. There was an ungodly amount of people wearing a colour in the range from teal to aqua... Pun intended.

I went with my friend Sara. I think we were adorable together. Image

We had a coupledate of her best friends brother,Jared, and his girlfriend, Lynda'Kai. She was taking pictures of me and Sara on my phone, so she took selfies with Jared on it. Image

We went to dinner with them, and that was a blast. I was the only one that didn't get chicken alfredo, I felt like the odd one out. Then Lynda'Kai accidentally flicked tea on Jared, and he later accidentally drank sweet tea cause the waitress gave him sweet tea instead of unsweet. He stopped paying attention then accidentally did it again, we busted up laughing. Later, after he got new tea.... He picked up the old one again, and drank the sweet tea. He was having a bit of a dilemma. Haha. Before we left, there was a bathroom stop that ended in a 10 minute clothing fix. Sara's tux pants had messed up earlier and the safety pins were coming out and Lynda'Kai's dress was falling down. It was pretty awkward.

We then went to Jared's grandfathers so we could pick up the car they were going to prom in. It was a 54 something or other. It was nice! Purple top half and silver on the bottom with a flame pattern through it. His grandmother fixed Sara's pants for the night. And more pictures were taken. (We had taken some earlier at Jared's house, thus where the pictures were from.)

When we got to prom, we checked in Lynda'Kai's shoes and corsage and went to the dance floor thing. It got a bit awkward from there. Me and Sara lost Lynda'Kai when we went to check my corsage. Image

We eventually found them again. And we had our own little dancing pod, except me and Jared weren't really dancing. Then my friends Tori and Josh came and joined the group. Image
We learned he can dance! Then there was awkward couple swaying, that they officially got me to do. Tori got excited cause not only was I touching someone(I'm not big on contact), but because I was dancing. It was actually really nice feeling, not gonna lie.

Then we chose prom king and queen, they were the people I voted for, yay! Then there was a slow dance, still don't know the song, But. It was my first slow dance and me&Sara's first slow dance. It was sweet.

Then we did the cupid shuffle. all like, 300 of the students. Haha. It was fun.

We went back to the nondance floor area, a jerk called Sara babe and made her mad. Then when we went back in there, it was awkward because Lynda'Kai and Jared were rather coupley, and well.. Me and Sara weren't. Then there was another slow dance, which was to John Legend's All of Me. So, when Sara and I get married(as my other friend Sara has already decided) our first dance will be to that. This isn't completely necessary to say, but. She was singing the slow songs to me. So lovely!

I don't think much else happened at Prom. But then we went to her moms house to change for Afterprom. which sucked, so we were there for like. 10 minutes.

So we went back to her moms house and I stayed the night on the couch.

Today is Senior Skip day, so I am at Kota's house blogging and about to make her food.

As a thank you for reading this, instead of a lovely photo(you've seen enough), I will comment on anything you'd like me to read!! Thank you and good luck with your day!

EDIT: The song we had our first slow dance to was Say Something(I'm Giving Up on You).
April 29th, 2014 at 12:25am