Music Quiz

I'm bored and lonely and I saw this on tumblr.
Music Quiz. Pick ten artists that you love before reading the questions.


Bands

1. Motionless In White
2. Pierce the Veil
3. Brand New
4. The Amity Affliction
5. Of Mice and Men
6. Bring Me the Horizon
7. You Me At Six
8. My Chemical Romance
9. La Dispute
10. The Wonder Years

Questions


1. What was the first song you heard by 6?
"Count Your Blessings".

2. What's your favorite song by 8?
Holy shit, um, probably either "The Light Behind Your Eyes" or "Na Na Na".

3. What impact has 1 had on your life?
I owe a lot of personal growth to Motionless In White. They were a big part of helping me get over caring (as much) about what people thought of me.

4. What are your favorite lyrics by 5?
"I've been put down for way too long, 'You'll never be good enough.' All they told me was 'Just give up. You'll never be good enough.' Pushing me, pushing me." From "The Depths".

5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Unfortunately none. </3

6. What is your favorite song by 7?
Probably "Little Bit of Truth" or "Wild Ones".

7. Is there any song by 3 that you find sad?
Kind of a lot of them, but especially "Vices".

8. What's your favorite song by 3?
Definitely "Guernica"; 100%.

9. When did you first get into 3?
What's with all the questions about 3? Anyway, probably about a year ago.

10. How did you get into 9?
It's actually really funny because I have unnaturally small hands, so I searched for something funny about small hands and their song "Such Small Hands" showed up and I listened to it and fell in love with their style.

11. What is your favorite song by 2?
I don't think I can even come close to picking. I can do one from each album, maybe. "Yeah Boy and Doll Face", "Million Dollar Houses(The Painter)", and "I'm Low on Gas and You Need a Jacked(Alternate Version)". I think. I love them a lot.

12. How many times have you seen 8 live?
*sobs* Never. And I never will. *sobs more*

13. What's a good memory concerning 9?
Listening to them for the first time like for more than one song on the hill in my backyard staring up at the sky and feeling like maybe I'd be okay.

14. Is there a song by 10 that makes you sad?
Most of them are really empowering, although sad. If one would actually make me feel sadness, it'd probably be "I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral".

15. What's your favorite song by 1?
"To Keep From Getting Burned", "Devil's Night", or "Black Damask(The Fog)".

Damn wow. I like this quiz a lot.

Until next time!
Laura
(Please check out my new drabble; Small.)
April 29th, 2014 at 01:29am