Week 3 of Man Crushes.

I'm back! Here we are again for yet another lovely Monday. It's kind of droopy here with all the rain. I don't think it's really stopped raining since sometimes yesterday. So why not brighten my day/night up some by posting my 3rd man crush Monday blog!!! Be forewarned that this blog contains a few spoilers for Game of Thrones and Teen Wolf. So if you don't wanna read them I wouldn't read the captions under the pictures. Other than that here I go :)

Number One
Image
Richard Madden
So I was first introduced to this lovely man when I started watching Game of Thrones, and I must say I loved him in the show. When he died I bawled like a baby for a good while. I mean he was aside from Arya, my favorite of the Stark children. And it was just a very upsetting thing.

Number Two
ImageImage
Kit Harington
Again, I was introduced to Kit thanks to Game of Thrones. Guys I swear this show is so amazing and addicting! I was kind of put off a bit at first with how much sex and all there was in it, but you get used to it I guess and it's really good. Kit does an amazing job as Jon Snow, who I still adore. Maybe not as much as I liked Robb, but I still like Jon a lot.

Number Three
Image
Joseph Morgan
Yea so this week is pretty much a whole list of British guys I have man crushes on apparently. Anyways, Joseph played Klaus on The Vampire Diaries/The Originals in case you didn't know. And I love Klaus. Sure sometimes he does stupid things that piss me off. Sometimes he's a total douche and I don't know why I still love his character so much, but I do. I adore his character, his face, his voice, everything. :)

Number Four
Image
Alex Pettyfer
Alex is attractive. Quite attractive. I actually remember watching Beastly for the first time with my best friend and this scene of Alex came on with him talking to his tutor in the movie I believe, anyways, he was talking about how no one could love him or date him or anything because he was the beast, and I just blurted out 'I'd date him'. It was funny, probably not as funny typing it out as it was when it happened but oh well. Point is he's attractive and I think he's a pretty good actor too.

Number Five
Image
Daniel Sharman
And finally we come to the end of this weeks list, and I'm wrapping it up with Daniel. Yet another member of the Teen Wolf cast. I promise you all that cast is full of life ruiners. There's nothing else to say about that. Daniel played Isaac and well I love Isaac. He might not be my favorite but I still adore him the same. And I think Daniel does a great job at playing Isaac and really making me feel for him and all so he's great. It's kind of sad that he won't be returning for season 4. I wish he was, but well there isn't really anything I can do about him not coming back.
April 29th, 2014 at 02:13am