Look at These Hotties! (Man Crush Monday Week 3)

It's that time of week again! In case you don't know what I'm referring to, it's Monday which means Man Crush Monday time! And it looks like I'm actually sticking to this whole weekly blog thing as well. I think I should get a gold star, or maybe even just an E for effort or something. Alright, I'm done rambling, and I'm going to get to what you all are probably here for...bring out the gorgeous men!

And the first hottie award goes to....Jared Padalecki!
Image
He's such a babe! Supernatural is probably one of my favorite shows of all time, and Sammy won over my heart in the very first episode.

The second hottie award goes to...John Gomez!
Image
Can we just talk about his eyes? I literally can't even (I sound like such a white girl, aha). This man is such a life ruiner. For serious.

The third hottie award goes to...Zac Efron!
Image
Before I loved any other celebrity, I loved Zac. I've loved him since High School Musical came out when I was in either 7th or 8th grade. I remember arguing with this girl at my lunch table over who was going to marry him. I'm not even kidding. To this day, he still makes my man crush list.

The fourth, and final, hottie award for this week goes to...Max and Charlie Carver!
Image
I am going to miss these two on Teen Wolf so freaking much. At least I get to look at them on my calendar for the rest of the year...best $25 I ever spent!

And that concludes this week's round of Man Crush Monday! Tune in next week for a continuation of Katie's seemingly never-ending list of gorgeous men.
April 29th, 2014 at 03:29am