Here, Improve Your Day by Laughing at Me

Hi! Okay, someone posted a blog of funny things they've accidentally said, and it made my day better, so I'll do the same!

Once at Summer camp, there was a guy I found really attractive. He was so sweet, and I had a camp crush on him. So my friends had me get dressed up and they did my makeup, and I hung out with the guy. We were walking around, talking and flirting. It was going really well... then I fell in a giant mud puddle. It was really embarrassing, but in the end I got his phone number. That's pretty much how my life goes.

In Creative Writing, we were doing an activity where you took a step forward if you'd done something they asked. Well, one thing was "Step forward if you have ever introduced a significant other to your parents. I started to take a step, then thought for a moment and said out loud, "Well, he wasn't that significant," and stepped back. I didn't mean to say it aloud, but everyone laughed.

Once a guy I was interested in showed me a picture of his vehicle and said, "I drive this bad boy." So I said, "That's not a boy; it's a truck." Needless to say, he doesn't talk to me anymore.

I was walking home one time I tripped and fell and kicked myself in the face.

[EDIT:] This isn't so much embarrassing for me as it's hilarious. I was walking with my cousins once and we found an extremely realistic fake snake. My cousin, B, and I didn't know it was fake, so L chase us to my house with it. B and I ended up hiding in the bath tub. L threw the snake in and we all ran out, but B and I realized it was fake. We ended up leaving it. Then we went to L's house, and we remembered that we needed to move the snake. When we all got back to my house, the snake was forgotten... Until my mom went to take a shower. She ran out of the bathroom to her room naked, screaming about a snake. My dad and brother went to look, only to finally realize it was fake after poking it with something. My cousins and I stayed in my room hiding and laughing.

I do so many embarrassing things, but I can't remember anymore at the moment. Have you ever done anything embarrassing and funny? If so, comment or post a blog of your own! It's fun to laugh at yourself.
April 30th, 2014 at 12:26am