Child Update Part Two Blog Entry

Anyway, a continuation of my last entry, update on the kids. Celecia and Carol both have been getting, out of hand here lately. Let's start with Celecia. I absolute hate school, especially when having children. I have no idea what their schedule is and I don't know what my child is doing.

Celecia is in first grade and usually LOVES going to school, even when there was a bully picking on her, she didn't care. I did once it became physical, but her teachers handled it. Well, for the past three days, (Friday of last week, Monday, and yesterday) she has come home with unfinished work. It is usually her morning work, which is Math.

Friday, her teacher wrote "Gave to her at 8:00 AM. Not finished by 12:15 PM" The teacher and Celecia kinda ticked me off. Celecia for not doing her work, and her teacher for giving such a vague message. What is she doing in between 8:00 AM and 12:15 PM? Sitting at her desk and twiddling her thumbs? I mean obviously that wouldn't be the case, and if it is I am going to be an extremely pissed off mother, but she probably has other things to do during that time, and she is probably forgetting. Why is the teacher not reminding her? Which I kinda gave her slack on this day because we didn't get to bed Thursday night until probably around 1:30. Jake wanted to work on the fence some more.

Monday, I got a call telling me that Celecia complained of having an ear ache. It was late in the evening and they would be home within the hour, so, I let her stay at school. Her great grandmother picks her up from the bus, and she is bawling her eyes out, complaining of her ear hurting. Her grandmother puts a heating pad on her, and Jake picks her up to bring her home. I check her folder and she didn't finish her morning work again. I kinda cut her slack because of her ear because she does have wax build up from having golf ball sized tonsils. We have asked for a ear, nose, and throat consultation, but they won't give us one.

Tuesday (yesterday), was a regular day as well. She went to bed and slept the entire night, and she wasn't acting sick or anything, so, I figure today is going to be a good day. Wrong. I see on her little note sheet, that her teacher wrote down she didn't finish her work because she was complaining of not feeling good. -.-;

I show Jake and so he calls her into the bedroom. We ask her why she didn't finish her work and she was like "My stomach started hurting when I got to school." Now mind you, I give her cereal every morning, so she wasn't hungry. We told her that if we get another note like that tomorrow (today Wednesday) she gets all of her games taken away, all of her movies and toys too. She understood as well. So, if she comes home with another note, bye bye DS, Sega, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, Playstation 2, movies, and toys. Yes she has a ton of Game consoles. She is our gaming baby.

Now, with Carol, we are trying to get her potty trained in bed. At first she was doing great, but for last two weeks or so, she has been peeing the bed twice a night. She would wake up around 12 or 1 o'clock, crying. We would change her bed, her clothes, and clean her up and send her back to bed. The next morning, I would get her up to check her bed and she would pee in it again. And we aren't talking a little bit, no, she would probably pee around two liters a night.

Well, Jake and I found out why she has been peeing twice a night here lately. You see, we used to keep a sippy cup full of water beside the girls' bed at night, so, if they were thirsty, they would have something. We took Carols away because she would just pee the bed a lot, but left Celecia with hers since she already is potty trained completely.

Carol has been sneaking into Celecia's room at night, taking her water and drinking it. So, we now have to take away Celecias drink as well, but instead of doing that, I think we will hide it from Carol, and let Celecia know where it is. Carol isn't allowed any cookies tonight after dinner. That made me and Jake so angry last night, because it was basically her stealing what isn't hers. I understand she is thirsty, but she knows she can't drink anything before bed.

But, that is what has been going on here lately. Sorry for having to use two entries and blowing up the Blog page, but even now it is too long. Have a nice day, Mibbians!!
April 30th, 2014 at 02:53pm