Bates Motel (Spoilers) + Music Survey

Borrowed this from someone who did a Music Survey + Thank you. Super bored so this happened and this somewhat makes up for the fact that I didn't do a That Awkward Moment Thursday.

Bands

1. My Chemical Romance
2. Panic! At The Disco 
3. Forgive Durden 
4. Sick Puppies
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Selena Gomez 
7. The Kinks
8. Evanescence  
9. Sum 41
10.  Keith Urban

Questions

1. What was the first song you heard by 6?
Who Says

2. What's your favorite song by 8?
Hmmmmmm probably Taking Over Me or Hello off the Fallen album

3. What impact has 1 had on your life?
At one point if I wasn't listening to them I got nauseous and they have impacted the way I look at life. 

4. What are your favorite lyrics by 5?
"Up to my ass in alligators, let's get it on with the alligator haters..."

From the song Purple Stain....I think

5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
None :(

6. What is your favorite song by 7?
Lola.....L-O-L-A, Lola 

8. What's your favorite song by 3?
Ants

9. When did you first get into 3?
2010 

10. How did you get into 9?
My fabulous sister

11. What is your favorite song by 2?
I Wanna Be Free

12. How many times have you seen 8 live?
None

13. What's a good memory concerning 9?
Walking down the street with a group of people and listening to Fat Lip an realizing it is my friends and i's theme song.

14. Is there a song by 10 that makes you sad?
Yes, Cant Stop Loving You is my favorite "sad" song of his 

15. What's your favorite song by 1?
My Way Home Is Through You

Now time for TV Show Survey? Yeah that's happening.
Show:Bates Motel
Contains spoilers so you've been warned.

1. Favorite character and why?
-Um Dylan Bates because he is attractive in a tortured way. He just....I don't know.....or Norman Bates because um well he is attractive in a tortured way. 

2. Least favorite character and why?
-Norma Bates because she doesn't really have the right to keep Norman in the dark and same with not telling Dylan and  (SPOILER) when she was begging Dylan to do what Nick Ford wants him to do, she acted like she didn't really care if Dylan got injured or died in the process. Everything is all about Norman.
Also, Miss Watson because she seduced Norman and triggered his thing.....that sounds way wrong xD

3. Do you think Norma shouldve told Sheriff Romero about Norman's disorder?
-Uh yeah! He needs help! You just go around and beat the crapola out of people because they triggered your trance! Also it would allow less dead people :) (cue beauty pagent wave/smile)

4. What is your least favorite moment about the show?
-Um when Dylan hooked up with Zane's sister. When Norma gets involved with Nick Ford. Um when Emma jumped into the water and Stoner Guy didn't even help her.....but Norman was intimidating and so I forgive.

5. What is the biggest thing that confuses you about the show?
-So I'm pretty sure Norma and Norman are a little too close for mother and son. I feel like they love-love eachother and I guess I'm just confused about that. Or maybe I'm wrong...I dunno. I really hope that I'm wrong. 

6. When do you watch the show?
-I watch The Real Housewives of Orange County right before and then sleep at ten pm on Mondays so I record Bates Motel and normally (hahahahaha) watch it after school on Tuesdays.

7. What made you watch the show?
-When I went to the 1000 Islands, we stayed at the Bates Motel. Scary as Hell by the way. So I saw it advertised in a magazine and I was like YOLO.

8. Would you recommend the show?
-Yeah, but you have to watch it from the very first episode or else things won't make sense.

9. Any character's actor/actress you would change?
-Honestly, I wouldn't. The cast is so amazing and they seem to vibe pretty well together. Mmmmmm Max Theriot :)

10. Are you emotionally attached to the show?
-By that do you mean did I cry when Dylan Bates almost got shot by Nick Ford. Ummmmmm yeah. I think I'm only attached to Dylan, Emma and Norman? Oh and um Dylan's partner guy....can't think of his name :/
May 1st, 2014 at 06:39pm