Small Piece of My Life

Its thursday Morning, as i am riding my bike to work which took me 5 minutes the most-thankfully..its never fun to ride a bike when the clouds are dark and raindrops is falling on your forehead... as the faster i pedal the more i whisper to myself please dont rain cause it not fun for anyone to get soaked while the wind is blowing rather loud...yeah it may 1st and no sun..and chilly. Welcome to my life..the state of illinois where the weather is so unpredictable...it feels like my love life which i have none...single for over 20 years...live in a small town..been through a lot of tragedy...for me i just want maybe a ounce of sugar and sweetness in my life...call me crazy if you want but i am the girl who still believes in fairtales.. maybe thats my problem..notthing is perfect like a picture...its easy to say that life is full of adventures.. but the truth is its not simple all the way...every familes has problems no matter who you are...I am strong but at times for once in my life i want normal..peaceful which can be filled with my small piece of heart....

Love, Anna
A girl who believes in HOPE..and LOVE
And my little facts of life as everyday
May 1st, 2014 at 09:18pm