I Have Not Wrote One of These in a Long Time / New Stories

Well I finally decided to come back to my perfect Mibba family and I'm so glad to be back. I mean I've been back for a while now but only been posting new stories and reading mostly.

But I hope that I can be welcomed back to this wonderful website with open arms like usual.

On that note I have been writing a new story with my friend Altair ( http://www.mibba.com/Member/325744/) and it's called: The Path of An Elite. (Read it here: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/554527/The-Path-of-an-Elite/)

It's about a girl named Arlet; she is a clumsy girl who wants to become a modern day knight. She goes to this Knight academy where she meets her lovely roommates: Everleigh, Anora, and Bren. But then this guy named Roman comes out of nowhere and she begins to like him. (It's more about the relationship right now but hopefully after a while it gets more action-y)

Also I have been posting another story called Lion of God. It's been on here for a while but I never got to talk about it much. But it's about this girl named Ariel; she is the top of her class in everything and is tough as nails with fighting. She lives in a world of half breeds and she is one herself. She is half lion half human. She becomes a stalker which is pretty much a police officer of this world...there she meets her partner Tidius. He is also a half lion breed but has many secrets.
You can read that here: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/549211/Lion-of-God/

I hope you enjoy them. But most of all I missed you guys so much <333 You are always supportive in everything. <3333
May 2nd, 2014 at 08:21am