Favourite Quote|Talent&Skill|Other News|Free Comments!

The May 1st Blog prompt is Favourite quote and why.

My favourite quote is either

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.~Bill Cosby


I like this quote because it says how we should think. So many of us, myself especially, struggle to do something because we're too scared of failure to try.

OR


Learn from the mistakes of yesterday, so tomorrow can be a better day.~Lee Ielpi


This quote is so much more inspiring if you know about Lee's life. He was a former New York City Fire Fighter. He and his son would talk every day. His son would call him, even if just to say hi. Then 9/11 hit. And his son was one of the NYFD lost. Life won't get better if we just make the same mistakes repeatedly.

=============================


The May 2nd Blog Prompt is: Desired Talent or Skill

I wish I was better at drawing, and I definitely wish I had better social skills. I don't know if there is much else I wish I had/could do.

=============================


Other News. In a previous blog, A Blog for Everything | A Gift for You, I stated something about if I came out to my family, it'd be to my stepdad, cause he is less judgy. Well. I came out. Not to him. And not in anyway I ever planned on.

Really, I pretty much just threw it at my mom. It was the 19th of April. I was asking her about going to church with Sara(my prom date. she's lesbian so my mom was all obnoxious.). Anyway, she hadn't given me an answer, but was like: I think her mom is just trying to set you two up. After I explained that that was incorrect, she was like: Well. Is there any chance you're gay? ((A few days earlier she had asked if I like girls(I didn't reply.), because she wanted to know if she'd be having grandchildren.(even though theres still ways to have them in a lesbian relationship, and I have a brother.)) My reply was: no. But theres a great chance I'm bi since I've known that since 8th grade.
She later said: I wouldn't hate you, I'll always love you, I just wish you weren't that way.(FunFact. My stepdad then pretty told her to shut up cause he was tired of these kind of conversations.)

So. There's that.

=============================


I'm giving away free comments again! I have been doing a bit of "whatever pops into my head" kind of commenting. And it's really fun. So i'd like to do that more. Just comment what story(s) you'd like me to comment on. Good Evening/Day/Night/Morning and Best Wishes.
May 2nd, 2014 at 11:43pm