Biggest Crush|Frustrations|Good News!

The May 3rd blog prompt is our biggest crush.

I've been in love twice? So, either Dylan(I was on and off with him for 3 years, until I kissed the other crush while we were dating last year), and the other guy, Preston, I didn't like until February of last year, and by January of this year I was in love with him. We've been friends with benefits on and off for the past year. But theres more to it than that.... Ya know? Probably not.... Anyway.

My biggest girl crush would most definitely be on Sara... But I feel like I'm letting myself fall too far into that for it being most likely futureless....

Side note: when I'm getting over someone, I make myself have a crush on someone else(I know I do it, but I don't really control it.)... I'm currently doing that. But I know I'm not really getting over Sara, so I'm scared it means I'm getting over Preston.... I've nearly lost him(due to other relationships) enough, I don't wantto.
______

now that that display of patheticness is over.

_____

SO FRUSTRATED! I was working on my CDA(child development associate) Credenital portfolio work yesterday. and I saved it and all. but when I went to open it later. I learned that the stupid OpenOffice thing lost the ENTIRE right colum! so all of the work was gone! I had to spend an hour working on it this morning to figure out how to fix the stupid tables. but still had to go back and refigure out the right column stuff. so frustrating. and i still have one more table to do. then 9 activities. then a 10 book bibliography. and have as much done as I can by Monday. HelpmeAll.
_______

I can now type my story I haven't been able to! so I'm about to upload the next three chapters of my story Man in the Mirror! So excited!
May 3rd, 2014 at 10:43pm