No Date + Aztec 7 + Dogs + Madness and Love

-sigh- So, another weekend has come in which me and Jake do not go out on a date. We haven't had a date in eight months. Even when we got our tax refund and had enough money to just blow and have fun, we didn't go out on a date. Instead, we began too many damn projects. Granted, they are projects we wanted and all, but still.

We have a new graded area for a new house to be put on. I think Jake is going to try to get his mother moved in there. He has the mentality that she took care of him for 18 years, so, its his turn. Which I agree. If I could do that with my mom I would, but honestly, I have different views on it that would make me sound like an ass.

We got a 10x10 shed, so, we can put all of our stuff in such as Lawn Mower, Post hole diggers, shovels, etc. Plus, I think we are going to move some stuff from inside our house to the shed too, so, we can have more room in the house.

We have an Aztec 7 that we are working on right now. It has new interior and tires that haven't even been on the road yet. We are trying to get rid of it because it is just taking up room. It kinda looks like a Delorian from Back to the Future. Kinda. If you want, I can send the craigslist link in a message. Just message me for it.

We just have so much to do with such little time to do it in. We are also trying to seed the new graded area. It seems like that is the only thing getting done. That, and our new fence and gate we have put up to keep our neighbor off our property.

Jake and I were putting up the shed today, and around 9:30 we heard Jakes nephews dog, Zeus, out barking. He was conversing with our pitbull, Dogmeat. Yes its an interesting name for a dog, but that is what we came up with. We heard rustling and didn't know what the heck was going on, so we drove up there and saw that Zeus and another dog that is like the community dog named Killer, was chasing after what looked to be a snake, but in the end, it was a huge rat. Now a field mouse, but a HUGE rat. They killed it, thankfully. Ah, the perks of living in and near the woods. Oh well.

It has been two weeks since my last post on Madness and Love, and I do apologize for that. Here lately, every weekend for the past two weeks, we have been working on that bloody fence, digging the holes and everything. It ended up being that my hands were so sore, I couldn't write at all. Once I began recovering from that, I ended up having a small stomach bug. Good news though, Monday I will begin writing, again, and I will get the chapters out like I used to.

I guess that is everything. I hope everyone has a lovely evening. Goodnight Mibbians.
May 4th, 2014 at 04:25am