Character Tagged!!!

Aw guys Katie tagged me! I feel kind of special :)

So this is such a hard choice but I think I'm gonna use Maddie from Love Just Is

Rules:
1. Pick one of your Original Characters.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Character.
3. Must tag five people to do this blog!

Start:

1. What is your name?
Maddie Rose Emerson.

2. Do you know why you were named that?
Not really. I assume my parents just found my name in a baby book and went with it.

3. What are you based off of?
If I knew how to answer I would.

4. Are you a Mary-Sue?
No. Or at least I hope not.

5. What’s your eye color?
Blue.

6. How about main hair color?
Blonde.

7. Have any family members?
My mom, dad, and brother Clay.

8. How about pets?
There are a couple of puppies, a cat, a giant tank of fish, and a hamster at my parents house. I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment at uni, and I'm always so busy I'd never have time for them.

9. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Well I like to take pictures, uh I read when I have the chance. I'm big into decorating. I like walking/running. It's a great stress relief.

10. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
Physically? Yes. I punched this girl once and I don't wanna get into why. Emotionally? Uh yea I'd have to say to say that Harry and I have hurt each other emotionally.

11. Ever…killed anyone before?
No. I've never killed anyone and I have no intention to kill anyone.

12. What kinds of animals do you like?
I love fish. Aquariums, yea those were always my favorite places to go when I was younger. Seeing all the deep sea life, and just the normal lake/pond/river life. I love the creatures that swim under water. They're so fascinating.

13. Name your worst habits.
Giving into Harry. My life would be so much easier if he wasn't in it.

14. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
Straight.

15. Do you go to school?
Yea, I'm in uni, at the University of London.

16. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
I want to get married one day. I'm still deciding about kids. I mean some days I want kids, and other days I don't. I'm just sure that I want to find the right guy and spend my life with him.

17. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
What? Not to my knowledge.

18. What are you most afraid of?
That Harry will never love me back, and that I'll never get over him. Which is stupid I know.

19. What do you usually wear?
Jeans, shorts, or a skirt with a t-shirt usually. Oh and Harry's headband.

20. What’s one food that tempts you?
Indian. It doesn't matter what, I just love Indian food. It's so spicy and I love spicy.

21. What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?
Middle class. My family's always been pretty well off, we're not rich but we do pretty well.

22. How many friends do you have?
I guess if I had to count everyone I consider a friend I'd say maybe 5. But I'm okay with that. I don't need a lot of friends to get by. And it's so hard to find friends who actually are good friends that'll last for a lifetime.

23. Favourite drink?
A nice warm cup of tea.

24. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I'd have to say that I'd love to go to Italy.

25. Are you interested in anyone?
Yea. My boyfriend.

26. What’s type of guy are you into?
Honestly, I've never really had a type. Or at least I hadn't thought I'd had a type. I guess I've never really paid much attention to that. I mean when I'm into a guy a I'm into him.

27. Seme or uke?
No comment.
This was fun!! And I'm tagging Amber, Kam, and Tay :)
May 4th, 2014 at 04:51am