Slacking

I have been slacking on my other stories and I apologize for that. I just haven't been in the band member mood and leaning more towards the marvel fanfics. I know it's not a good enough excuse and I'm sorry. I still have some ideas cooked up in my mind for Ronnie and Oli, but I haven't found the right words, the right setting for them both. I think I do need to take a break from them to sort out this Marvel character thing.

If any one of my friends or followers on here is into that stuff, awesome! I've got a Steve/Bucky story starting up post-winter soldier and I'm very very excited for it. I'm excited to see how it turns out because I really want to try and stick to the character's personality traits, which is something I am awful at doing. If I do that then it will definitely take longer for me to get chapters out, but they will definitely be long, detailed, mapping out their thoughts and feelings as much as they are doing things.

With that said, I don't know when Ronnie and Oli will be back in the works. I did three stories with barely any stops and I think it's about time for one. Maybe I'll bring them back in the fall. I definitely want to keep going with them though. I still love them both dearly.

Thank you for reading this. I love you guys. <3
May 4th, 2014 at 10:30am