One Direction Writers, We Need You!

I won't bore you with details as to why I'm needing to make this blog, but I will say that myself and my three co-writers need someone to take on a character in our group story, The Pact.

The current writer of the character Jaiden has announced a current hiatus from Mibba, so we need someone to help us complete this story. Any details can be shared on the forum page where myself and the other girls will be more than willing to make you feel welcome and give you the whole low down on the story and what we have planned for it.

We are looking for someone who is actively on the site most days and can keep up and update when they need to. We don't plan on changing any more writers because it is causing too much stress for us, where we just want to see this story completed. Perhaps reading what we have so far might be helpful, but most things we can fill you in on.

I will be writing Jaiden's next chapter so you won't have to be thrown in straight away because her chapter is up after Bambi's and it will give you a chance to be acquainted with us and the character. Of course, if you desperately want to write her next chapter, you can, It's entirely up to you.

If you would like to take on this part, then please leave me a private message. If more than one person shows interest, I will speak with the girls and we will decide who we think will be best for filling the spot.

Thanks, you will honestly be doing a big favour for us.
May 4th, 2014 at 04:39pm