Apparently I Have Connections...(Supernatural Related)

Yep, you heard me. I have connections. What kind of connections? Awesome connections, that's what. So, I'm pretty sure that it's not a secret that I love the show Supernatural. It's my favorite show of all time, and I kind of geek out over it 24/7. I was at work last night, talking to my uncle's friend about the new Spiderman movie and Captain America 2. We got on the subject of conventions and how I want to go to SDCC, but I'll settle for NYCC if I have to. Then I mentioned a Supernatural convention that's in New Jersey the weekend of my 19th birthday and how I want to go really badly. So, all of a sudden he's just like, "You know who you have to talk to about that? George." I was super confused. Why would I talk to my seventy something year old Greek boss about Supernatural?

Well, I'll tell you why: one of his friend's daughter's is a producer on the freaking CW. A producer! So, my uncle's friend pretty much forced me to mention it before my boss left last night, and he got on the phone right away with his friend, and apparently his daughter's going to stop by the diner I work at next Sunday, and my boss asked me which show I really like, and I total him Supernatural, and he told his friend before they started rambling on in Greek to each other. AND OH MY GOD GUYS I'M LIKE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE MY UNCLE'S FRIEND SAID SHE'S PROBABLY GOING TO GET ME A COPY OF THE SCRIPT FOR ONE OF THE EPISODES SIGNED BY THE CAST BECAUSE SHE GOT ONE WITH THE CAST OF GOSSIP GIRL FOR HIM TWO YEARS AGO FOR ONE OF HIS STUDENTS AND I JUST CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW.
May 4th, 2014 at 05:40pm