My Favorite Quotes | My Biggest Crush | Manga Club

As most of you know there's the Mibba Month: Writiing Prompts going on for May to which I'm participating. For the blog section the prompt is, What's your favorite quote and why?

Let me tell you that I don't have just one quote which I like; there are millions and some of them I don't even remember who said them first. I am going to list a few and tell you why I like all of them.

''Sex relieves tension, love causes it.''

''Since sex got easier to get, love got harder to find.''

''I view myself as an artist, my canvas and paints are just different.''

''The tainted clock is counting down and I'm drowning in my own fucking mind.''

''Look like a woman, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a boss.''

I find all these quotes real, that's the main reason I adore them. There are many more which I don't remember at the moment, but when they will come on to my mind I will type them for you all to read. I have some interesting views which we might share. No matter how hard I try to think of any more quotes, none of them are coming on my mind. ::sad: There's also the fact that I have the mind of a fish, and that's why I may not remember them. Don't blame me though.

_____________________
MY BIGGEST CRUSH
_____________________

The next blog prompt is, to write about your biggest crush for May, 3rd. I know it's late but there's no problem.

Truth be told I'm not sure who is my biggest crush cause I consider all of them people I was once crushing on, but I can at least tell you about guys I had a crush on and nothing happened between us.

There was this guy I was crazy for. Let's call him ''die''. Well, I met him at a cafeteria, he was working there and I was always meeting with my friends at his work place after school. He was my friend's ex boyfriend, but I didn't know her back then when they used to date. She gave me his number saying she was rooting for me and I started messaging me. We were talking for two weeks as friends and he knew I liked him.

When I told him who I was, we just started saying hello every now and then and he would tease me because he knew I liked him but that was it. He had a girlfriend, and there was a rumor going on that she was his fiancee so I stopped bothering him. I bought him a gift on his birthday, six small glasses that we use in Greece for shots (small/quick drinks) with his favorite team (Olympiakos). That day a little before leaving, he kissed me on front of said fiance and the next day I heard they broke up.

What was worse was that, while I was crushing on him for a whole year, he became the boyfriend of two of my friends. It was really horrible and I never talked with those girls again because they knew my feelings and betrayed me.

Before that, there was a guy I really liked. He was the athletic type which we will call for now, ''koutsoulia''. We were best friends and met everyday but we never became a couple. Even when we were holding hands inside the church, and even though he tried to tell me his feelings. We were just too shy and then school came along, being in different schools was what brought us apart.

And before that, there was a guy who was half American and half Greek. Let's call him ''amerikanos''. That was what I called ''madly in love''. I had never felt like this before, seeing butterflies and smiling all day like a stupid young girl. He told me he loved me before he moved with his parents to America and I never saw him again.

What about your crushes girls and guys? :)

_____________________
MANGA CLUB
_____________________

So, some of you already know that I have created a Manga Fandom Club. I am the president and I am currently looking for someone to fill the position of the treasurer. That person has to adore manga and have time to be on mibba as much as possible.

You are all free to join. I can promise you that we will have fun. :)

The club features:
Favorite GIFs
Manga Resources
Manga Writing Contests
Featured Member
Writing Prompt
Discussion Topic
Featured Story
Fanfics Writing Challenge
Montly Picked Manga

and other features many be added.

This month's featured manga will be Vampire Knight, the prompts will be posted in the thread shortly. Please read through all the pages and reply to whichever subject you find interesting, share your views and thoughts. All your manga related work can be mentioned in the thread and I will be more than glad to take a look at anything that has to do with manga. I have read way too much manga and I simply adore them.

Don't be afraid, drop by and take a look. I promise I won't bite - if anything, I'm really friendly. :)

Till later,
-Maria.
May 6th, 2014 at 03:33pm