Catalyst Update: Not Real!

To all my loyal fans of Catalyst, if you received a notification that Catalyst was updated...false alarm! Just kidding! It really wasn't updated and I'm sorry.

Long and frustrating story short, I have been trying for the past hour to update Forever (one of my co-writes) but every single time I'd hit 'Submit', the page would error. I tried multiple, multiple times, and the same thing kept happening. No idea what's going on there. But I really just wanted to get this update up, since it's been forever and a day, so I think I was so frustrated that I wasn't paying attention and put the chapter in Catalyst. By the time I realized, it was too late and of friggen' course the thing would go through. Murphy's law, right? But I fixed it, Forever was updated, and now everything can go back to normal.

I have no idea if anyone will even read this blog. It seems kind of silly right now, but I thought I should say something just in case someone were to get confused or mad when they go looking for the update that doesn't exist. For those of you who took the time to read this random, crappy blog entry, I thank you! And to my readers, I am so sorry to have tricked you (totally unintentionally) and I will update soon, for real! That's a promise.

...Isn't there a minimum amount of words required for blogs? Yes? I have no clue. Oh well, bye! <3
May 7th, 2014 at 04:24am