Happy Birthday, Me.

Hi. It's my birthday and I don't really have any plans for today. I'm just going to go to college then go home and sleep, because why not? This is basically all I wanted to say.

Now I have to make this 100 words and you don't have to read any more than this. I'll just go on about my day.

I had a fight today and I got a 15 minute detention. (I know, pointless, right?) A guy in my classes tried to act like a "gangster" and he started cussing me, and calling me names like "You're a girl" and "gay" like what. Then he said "Do you think your shit smells like roses?" (which basically means do you think you're perfect even though you have flaws like the rest of us) and he said "come stand up to me if you think you're a big man" hahaha, what? I just giggled and stayed in my seat, I have no time for people being immature.

Image

He came up to me and pulled me up out of my seat, baring in mind I'm very small and he's rather large. He's also very muscular and strong and I'm here with my 90lbs self like

Image

But yes, he started pushing me around and I didn't know what to do and no one helped me... so I punched him? I didn't even know I could punch someone! I'm a slap, hair pulling sort of feminine male, so who knew.

That was my day. Now I'm like, sitting here wondering what everybody is doing and stuff. I'm probably going to eat pizza and watch Frozen or something I don't know. Bye.
May 8th, 2014 at 01:02am