The Trouble With Moving Across the Country

Well as a lot of you guys know I recently moved from California to Iowa (a whopping 1800 miles away) and while I know it was the best thing for my fiancé and my future I still am beyond homesick and honestly kind of depressed

I wasn't homesick the first month I lived here but lately I am just beyond depressed. I have two jobs (hence my lack of activity) and I was hoping that would keep my mind of things but it's just highlighted major cultural differences between these Midwesterners and my Californians/west coasters.

My biggest problem are my two sisters-in-law! I won't go into detail but I feel so ganged up on! I have a ginormous family an California and we are all super aggressive and in your face and I'm having a hard time not having a giant posse of angry women to back me up on stuff lol I feel like a piranha trying to make friends with a bunch of goldfish. It's just hard to make myself come across as the good guy when I've been set up as the bad guy from the get go.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't wait until my two weeks at my other job is up and I have more mibba time!!!!! I actually would love to get to know you mibba peeps better! If you want my phone number to text, my snapchat or Facebook please let me know!!! Through comment or message would be fine!
May 8th, 2014 at 02:45am