It Happens

all the time, with me it seems im always the one to be more invested in someone than they are in me. Recently this was put to the test and of course, I of all people failed.
If you know me, you know that me and a fine lad, named Adam have been talking for over a year. Oops, i meant to say *had been talking.
Some shit went down and now he doesnt want to talk to me. he doesnt want anything to do with me and i dont know how to feel about it. there are so many feelings that i have inside about it and to sum them all up it would be a slight hint of: sadness, anger, jealousy, annoyance, and fright.
i dont know why but soon after (maybe a month) he decided to completely move on with his life. which is good for him, i guess. but i dont know why he would do what he did...
he met a girl named merideth. in his words, she makes him "better"
although he had always said that no one had ever made him feel better. i feel as if hes lying for her sake, but that isnt something im aloud to talk about because it isnt anything i need to worry about anymore i guess.

i havent been into anyone because of this, and its bringing my game down.

at school, people talk shit. people like to think that i dont know theyre talking about me, but it isnt that hard to figure out when theyre standing right in front of you.
i hope i get in a fight before the end of the year.

anyways, the weather has been insane. lately weve been reasching 90 degrees and above. i dont even want to know how hot it will be in the summer.

anywhore, hopefully ill have something other new for you guys, even though i bet non one reads my shit anymore. i hope youre all having a better fortune that i am, and continue to have one, and if you havent been having a good day or week or even a month, im always here and i love to talk c:
May 8th, 2014 at 07:13am