Seasons

What? Another prompt? Oh my gosh! Whatever - I'm bored and just feeling... meh. So, this is giving me something to do.

Summer: I love warm weather (it's humidity I can't stand). I love going to the beach. I love how late it stays light outside. I love having a fire pit. I love how quickly a storm can come up then disappear and it's sunny again. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. I love that my neighbors play latin music all night on the weekends. I love the hawaiian shave ice. I just love the freedom that summer represents.

Fall: I love the crisp feel in the mornings. I love the dew on the grass. I love the leaves changing color. I love Halloween - it's the best holiday. I love hot tea. I love having a fire pit. I love how the sky looks at night. I love cardigans.

Winter: I love fireplaces. I love a fresh snowfall before it's ruined by footprints and tires. I love how quiet the world is. I love the anticipation of Christmas. I love shopping for gifts. I love hot chocolate. I love the flush of red on your cheeks after you've been outside. I love cardigans and leggings and boots - I feel cutest in winter clothes. I love scarves.

Spring: I love the calm rainy days. I love the smell afterward. I love the new flowers. I love the bush outside our house that smells of raspberries and fresh cream. I love watching the trees bud. I love when they start releasing cute dresses and sandals in stores.
May 9th, 2014 at 03:30am