To Anyone Who Reads My Work and or Cares

Alright so as you guys know, I try to be as friendly as humanly possible. I hope it's portrayed that way because I'm really not a booger to anyone (unless they deserve it). But that's not the point of this blog.

I actually really love hearing what you guys have to say about my stories or anything in general. I'm a very open person to so many things. I enjoy hearing other people's takes on current issues, or their opinion on bands, music, art. Etc...

I also think of you guys as reliable people because we're all on Mibba to improve our creative writing skills, so we at least have something in common. So I'd like to extend this invitation to my tumblr blog.

It's not much but it's a little place where all my writing goes and only those who know me on here know who I am. So I hope some of you take this request seriously, (I preview some of the stuff I work on before I post it to Mibba so you'll be the first to see it) I am a bit tumblr lonely and hope to see you guys on there. I do follow back so if that's the reason you feel discouraged that don't worry about it.

As I said before I'm open to all sort of questions from my stories to Politics (anything debatable), I'm easy to approach and talk to if that's all you need.

Hope to see you guys on tumblr!

Love,
alonginginmybones
May 10th, 2014 at 05:32am